Friday, December 28, 2007

We fish like we play.

Fishing. Ahhh...The word brings up a mental image of sitting quietly on a bank. Cane pole in one hand. Can of worms on the ground. Still waters with only the ripple of the bobber due to a fish nibble on the line. Peaceful, aint it?

But ya see, when we fish it's a little different. Probably the best analogy I can come up with is....well....this. Enjoy. And Happy New Year from Team Customfish. The Ramones of the fishing world.



And now a word from Les Claypool on fishing.
Fish on, O' John the fisherman.


So there ya have it. We're big fans of all things Claypool and all things Ramones. We can't fish with Joey unless we dig him up, but maybe one day Les would like to come and fish Delavan with us. I'll try to fit my amplifiers and my Ludwig drum set in the boat.
Oh...don't think I wouldn't do it.

Labels: