Friday, February 08, 2008

112/154.

I'll be here in 112 days.


I'll be here in 154 days.


Until then I'm here.


And there's something very unfair about that.
112 and 154 days never seemed so far away.

*In other news: I have officially challenged Charlie Moore.
Will he accept?
C'mon. You're kidding me right? Charlie Moore is gonna go up against the likes of ME around here? Or on Delavan? Or god forbid on Great Slave??
Listen, the man has a TV show named after him. Sure it's called "Beat Charlie Moore", but seriously, who is gonna come all this way to get their a$$ handed to them and have to produce a tv show showing themselves crying on a dock? That'd be insane.
So..sleep well O' Codfather. For I know that my victory comes in the form of your nonacceptance of my challenge. Unfortunately, there's a few thousand other people here who know that now too.


Charlie, You may be the man out east. But in Chicago, ya aint nothin' but chum wearing cement shoes, my friend.


NOW CLICK THIS AND GET YER A$$ BACK TO THE HOME PAGE!

Labels: , , , , ,