Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009...starting with a bang!!

First:
Thanks to all who visited us at the Chicago Musky Show and at the All Canada Show. We look forward to being of service to all of you in 2009!

Second:
Sneak peak. Larger version coming in a day or two.
ENJOY. CLICK HERE

Third:
We spoke to a few of you who read the Customfish blog.
And the thing I heard the most was that you all want a certain something back. You want that little bit of attitude that makes this place unique. You want that edge that makes this place worth visiting. You don't need another ho-hum fishing blog ( God knows there's enough of those out there).

So..I'm going to trump Mike's good sense and I'm taking this thing back to Donkeytown where it belongs.
Thank me later....or send hate mail. Whatever. :)



Now..I'm going to balance that out by making it a public service reminder.
Here goes.
Ahem..Um..don't forget to oil your reels for the upcoming season.

How'd I do?

(** To anyone offended: Please note that there's a foot of snow outside and we get bored easily. Thank you. **)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home