Friday, March 30, 2007

Early spring tips

In the past couple fo weeks I've been putting up posts with names of different baits along with a coupole pictures of said baits. I'll go into a simple explanation as to why we use what we use at this time of year, without the long winded magazine article style that is surely confusing to most.

Ok..here goes.
The fish are eating theses:

So... we're throwing these. See past posts for exactly how.

Makes a little more sense now, doesn't it?
There are people out there who throw these and other baits in wild colors like firetiger,bright yellow,purple with chartruese. But until I see a firetiger colored minnow in the water I'm going with what looks like the real deal year round. Seems to be working for Mike and I so far.
So there ya have it folks. There's 3,000 lures at yout tackle shop. I tried to narrow it down to 3 for you. Good luck.