Saturday, March 24, 2007

3-23-07. It's like I said...JERK!

I'm not going to go over too much that we haven't already. You can review the tricks in revious spring posts from the last couple of years...It's all in there. Just remember; A) Husky Jerks. B) Any warm water flowing in. C) The Kauchak Husky Jerk Retrieve.
And bingo. The results of 30 minutes worth of fishing on the way home today. Also caught were a few big crappies, a yellow bass, a huge foul hooked carp and a couple other missed fish ( carp) that I couldn't turn.
Here are a couple worth a shot. 18" largemouth and a 20" smallie. Water temp 50. Depth 1.5' . Distance between where these fish were caught....about 6 feet apart on 3 casts. Both caught Kauchak style; RIPRIPRIP/pause/RIPRIPRIP/pause.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now, I know what you're saying. Why is a guy who owns a business that deals in large format digital photography and printing using a camera phone? Yeah...that's what I was thinking when I realized my camera is still sitting next to my keyboard! Cut me some slack...it's still early and I wasn't prepared to catch a trophy yet. D'oh!!

Go shopping for new cool #@*%! in our store!