Thursday, January 03, 2008

we do artwork too! PLUS, this weeks Halko Video!

Just to let you know... we are professional artists as well. Dare I say that Mike and I are arguably 2 of the best in the industry on Illustrator and Photoshop.
So..if you need something in the way of art, layout, design, etc. Let us know. We're all over it.
Here's a sample of something I just finished for Taltson Bay Big Pike Lodge upcoming apparel shop that I'm setting up. (oh yeah..we do that too. We set up online shops. You probably knew that already from our homepage though.)


This just in!
Customfish field reporter and shark fishing expert Pat Halko has filed another video of a nice lemon shark being caught by him.
Nice one Pat. I see someone almost lost a hand on that one.
No wonder why you all but quit muskie fishing.