Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ok...this is just too easy.

" is there no one on this planet to even challenge me?!"
-General Zod in "Superman"-


I mean, really..c'mon. 1 cast? That's all I need now?

I know..I know..I'm gonna pay for my arrogance at some point and be stricken down by the fish gods and forced to endure a skunking of biblical proportions.
But until then...all i have to say is this. "Don't hate the playa'. Hate the game."

*largemouth bass caught in 1' of water next to an under-road drain in a 10' wide ditch that leads to a lake. And you thought YOUR spot was good?*

Camera: Canon a-95. Auto setting. Full 5.1 megapixel set on superfine.

Tripod: Joby Gorillapod

Gear: 7' medium/light IM8 Gander Mountain Pro Guide Series rod. Pflueger Trion 30 series reel. 8lb Fireline Crystal line. Lewis Rattle Trap in Red Crawfish pattern.

Car that got me in and out of there in 5 minutes: 2006 Mazda 6 V6 Atenza featuring K&M air intake.

Our fishing reports: Priceless.


_________________________
This just in. Go here sunday night at 7pm: www.lastcastguideservice.com
You may just hear yours truly on the radio.
Click the "listen live" button when you get there.