Tuesday, October 03, 2006

9-29-06




It's been a while since we actually wrote a report. I almost forgot the login!
Mike was out of action for a while and I have been extremely busy.
Anyway..I finally got back to fishing with Ken Schumacher, while Mike high-tailed it and is presently fishing in Hayward,WI.
The ticket for the 15 or so bass that Ken and I caught late afternoon was 4" Senko's (darker colors) and/or 4" Tikistiks wacky rigged or on 1/8 oz. Slider Head jigs. I also used 4" Hula Grubs and did very well. I even tossed out the ol' Salmo Bullhead and got one in a couple casts.
I lost 2 bass that would have went well over 20"+. One straightened the hook out. The other got off during a last ditch effort jump as I reached for her. I know Ken lost "something" that he had no chance against...neither did his line that broke.
It's big fish time, people. Go get 'em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home