Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mike's gonna explode. Heh heh.

First..the fishing report:
A few short trips here and there. Slider head jigs with various plastics in the 2-4" range are working for smallies just abotu everywhere now. Check the first drop off outside the spawning area and you'll find em. Try a buzzbait or a chugbug at first and last light. Diving crankbait like the Salmo Bullhead and Rapalas are doing well on that first drop off as well.
Outdoor staff member Buzz reports that largemouth are kickin' the crap out of a Heddon Crazy Crawler right now. A little special tuning is needed to work it at speed....email me and I'll fill you in on his details.

Ok..now onto the show!

Hey...anyone want to see Mike blow a gasket??

I'm expecting numerous phone calls from him on my cell phone in about 5 minutes after I start putting pictures up. "Take that down! This is a family show!"
( hey..I didn't take alot of fish pictures this week. Gotta fill space, ya know.)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 29, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just great Jamie. _Mike

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home