Thursday, April 12, 2007

So this guy goes into a bar....


Ok..now that I have your attention.
You have alot of pictures, right? Probably kept in a box in the closet, right?

Or maybe in some photo album that's buried between your 1979 high school yearbook and a copy of War And Peace, right?

Well, what if I were to tell you that we're going to be offering something very soon that could show all your best pictures at once? What if I were to tell you that we could cover the top of your bar or favorite indoor or outdoor table with all your best pictures? What if I were to tell you it would be on a single sheet that you could spill drinks on and just wipe it off?
Think about it......this is gonna be cool! Stay tuned and check back soon!

Oh, and since there's 3' of SNOW on the ground with MORE snow on the way, I'll try to keep putting up more "interesting" fishing (*cough cough*) pictures til we start fishing again.