Saturday, June 24, 2006

6-22-06 and other crap.

"Where are the fishing reports???" is what we've been asked.
Ok..ok..we'll fess up. We've been muskie fishing. And guess what...we dont have anything to report. Seeing them isn't much of a report..catching them is. So there. That's out of the way. ( by the way we're done muskie fishing for a while....around here anyway. heh heh heh)

Smallie fishing on the other hand is still very good. They are done spawning and you can find them on the first drop off outside of typical spawning areas. I'm targeting 8-12' feet and doing quite well. The topwater and crankbait bite has died a bit but the Slider Head jig & Yamamoto or Berkley plastics combos are doing great!







So there's some fishing pictures. Nothing unusual.
In other news... I recently took a trip to Heaven. I was able to sneak in a camera.
At least I don't have a fear of dying anymore...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 29, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thats not my bucket!

 
At Thursday, June 29, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's not my martini! Glass is too small _ Mike

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home